The season of regional finals of the Red Bull-sponsored Global Mobile Challenge has ended all over the world and the winners from seven regions, picked from 2000 pitches, are preparing to compete in the final. The final takes place in Barcelona on the 28th February and 1st March and will be part of 4YFN, a programme of Mobile World Capital Barcelona, which will take place within the Mobile World Congress, the biggest and best mobile industry event in the world!
There are over 20 teams from all over the globe will pitch to take the overall crown at the final culminating event. The winners so far…:
- ARAB / AFRICA Mobile Challenge: Protect Me (Tunisia), Talking Bookz (Nigeria), Blink (Egypt), Securella (Morocco) and SmartFarm (Algeria).
- US I CANADA Mobile Challenge: BattleMe, Mimble and WashMyWhip (US):
- LATAM Mobile Challenge: Box to Market (Colombia), Karaoke Smart (Peru), and RocketPin (Chile)
- ASIA PACIFIC Mobile Challenge: ShopBack (Singapore), MyCash Online (Malaysia) and The Hug Innovations Corp (India)
- EU Mobile Challenge: WRIO keyboard (Switzerland), Valeet (Spain) and Klup (Netherlands)
- EURASIA Mobile Challenge: ConfBot (Russia), Earlyone (Armenia), RehabGlove (Georgia), Plugmee (Ukraine), Wings4All (Russia) and Treepex (Georgia).
Schedule (See. https://www.4yfn.com/event/mobile-world-congress-barcelona/conference-programme/ ):
- First session of pitchers February 28th 9:30-11:00
- Second session of pitchers February 28th 15:00-16:30
- Grand Final March 1st 15:00-16:25
We hope to see you there!