We are delighted to extend you an invitation to our first STARTUP HACK which we are running in collaboration with a group of programmers based in Madrid, Beta Beers.
The startup hack is a combination of a Hackathon and a Startup Weekend.
Here´s how it works:
Programmers are given a theme to work on i.e. communication tools for large companies.
- Programmers present their product ideas.
- Attendees vote which product ideas are selected to work on.
- 10 teams are formed to work on the 10 ideas selected.
- Each team splits in 2: the programmers have 9hrs to build the product, the business guys have 9hrs to develop the business plan.
- Each team has 5 minutes to present the idea at the end of the day.
- The attendees vote to pick the winners – (Please note that this is a Beta Beers event, Beta Beers have secured prizes for the best team of programmers. Unfortunately this time we do not have prizes for the best business plan. It all about participation J)
We are thrilled to have this unique opportunity to participate in this edition of Beta Beers´ Hackathon which is normally only open exclusively to programmers. This is a fantastic learning experience to see how far a business plan can actually develop over 1 day and an amazing opportunity to network with some of Madrid top technical talent.
There are 30 spots only available. The first 30 attendees to register will be given the spot.
The STARTUP HACK will run from 9am – 9pm on Saturday 15th December at Area 31. (The event is bilingual Spanish/English).
Please register your attendance here . Sorry folks this event is now completely full!
Watch this space further editions!